Other glass of interest
Above the chancel arch is a small window of 1993 by Susan Mathews based on the design by J Aldam Heaton of a window now in Ely Stained Glass Museum.
Also by Susan Mathews is the IHS motif in the upper tracery light of a window introduced in the south aisle in 2004.
|In 2007 a number of medieval fragments were incorporated in the main tracery light of the plain glass window in the north aisle. A memorial gift, the fragments derive from various sources and date from the fourteenth to the early sixteenth century.|
|Glass panels removed from the church of St James, Derby, closed in 1993, were introduced into the vestry in 2004. Depicting pairs of angels, vested in dalmatics, each guarding the entrance to a shrine, the panels, dating from c.1880, are the work of the firm of Lavers and Barraud and were probably designed by N.J. Westlake or under his direction.|