Currently, we are not able to have all the usual processions. Some traditions will be adapted. Singing will be restricted, although we are currently able to have organ music. The news items and Father Mark’s letters on the home page will keep us up to date. More detail in the e-magazine.
- Sunday 21st February and subsequent Sunday Evenings in Lent: Please see the newsletter or Calendar for what is happening, including Stations of the Cross, Meditations, Music and Readings.
- Wednesday 24th February at 8pm: Lent Online Study Course begins. There will be six sessions considering “Who is my neighbour”. Please contact Father Mark for a Zoom invite or speak to Emily.
- Sunday 14th March 9:30am: Mothering Sunday Family Service.
- 21st March at 9:30am: Eucharist for Passion Sunday.
- 28th March at 9:30am: Eucharist on Palm Sunday.
- 1st April at 7:30 pm (Maundy Thursday) : Sung Eucharist of the Lord’s Supper and Watch until midnight.
- 2nd April at 2:00pm: Liturgy of Good Friday.
- 3rd April at 7:30pm: Easter Vigil and First Eucharist of Easter.
- 4th April at 9:30am: Family Eucharist and Blessing of the Easter Garden.